Sunday, July 29, 2007

Working Underpressure

Not everyone works well underpressure some people stay strong, some crumble, some panic and some freeze. Myself I work well underpressure I stay strong, maintain a steady work level until the crisis is over. I also make mental notes and keep on top of things so that when this work pressure comes up again I will be better prepared and organize. The older I get the harder that I find it to cope with managers that wait to the last minute and throws they worker into pressure deadlines when they could of kept things organize enough to make the work flow smoother. Once in a while I dont mind working underpressure it keeps the blood pumping but not all the time. They was a women that I use to work with she hated when her boss gave her a last minute deadline, she use to cry about it, get upset and go into a negative renting, yes she crumbled. She made things worst by complainin, wining and made everybody around her miserable and giving them her work. One guy that I work with would freeze, panic and complain for hours and I don't think that help him meet his deadline any faster. The best thing to do when you are ask constantly by your boss to do things last minute is to be honest with he or she about work load and expectations and what you can or cannot accomplish. Prepare and anticipate for the worst and make the best of a bad situation by being strong and keeping with a organize work ethics.

1 comment:

Charline said...

Hey, that is good that you can work well under pressure. You give alot of good advice which I appreciate since workng under pressure is something I have to deal with and I am trying to improve on. Thanks, hope we can all get better at this in time.