Sunday, July 29, 2007

WEI FIRST LEANRNING

Every new job usual start up majority of the people are nice until the gloves come off and some are civil while they try to figure you out or what angle to work you. I come in with my education and experience trying to prove myselt and trying to learn everybodies name. I try to learn how to do my job, how to work the computer program software that they use, how to master the technical aspect and mundane repetative aspect of my job. I work the impossibe task by managing it and keeping it orgarnize but I have as hard time letting it go once the work is undercontrol. The people in the job I find are the hardest thing to deal with, some of them go out of the way to let you know that they don't like you by excluding from certain events. They try to get your opinion and to join in they gossip parties and clicks. They surprise you with their many tatics and antics and they manage to always do somethingto let your know that they are human beings and cannot be trusted and they must be kept at bay at all times.

No comments: