Sunday, July 22, 2007

Learning is fun & fundamental

My first day in class, it was great meeting everyone and learning about their goals and what they hope to accomplish by attending Cambridge College. I learn so much when Mr. James Derosier came to speak to our class regarding goal setting and taking actions to make those goals a reality. He help me to face milestone in my life with hope and optimism. With his advice on time management and making the most of our time he also help me to there and support a fellow coworker in crisis.

3 comments:

John said...

I liked Jim's presentation also. Im amazed at the number of things I have learned in class that can be applied right away!

Jimmy Mich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jimmy Mich said...

Nice positive post Karene! I am glad you are having fun with this too.