Sunday, July 29, 2007

Kicking II

Majority of the population can prescribe to kicking your co-workers when they are down. Prime example I came back to work from having emergency surgery three months later to find out the people rarely change. Everyday was a daily struggle of prayer to get through the work day, on the outside I look the picture of full recovery doing my best and getting the job done. My supposed friend and fellow co-worker who covered one of my work load while I was sick and never let me forget it decided to a dump her deadline on me last minute. To object is to be considered a non-team player so I proceeded trying to make my deadline successfully in the meanwhile she was trying to screw with the hardware so she can mess up my queue and triple my work load at the end of the day. I am so glad that God was on my side this time, I had miss the last mail call so I had to take the letters to the post office myself.

No comments: