Sunday, December 16, 2007

Grandma

Have you ever had a someone in your life that when you saw them no matter how bad your day, week, month, year was going you were always glad to see them. They always brought a smile to your face, it made you feel that everything was going to be okay and that better days were ahead. You knew the drama she had survive and if she could overcome those negative experience you would also triumph. I trusted her one hundred percent as far as human beings go. I could talk to her about everything and anything , she would listen and give me a little bit of her input. That person for me was my grandmother, her presence kept our family together. She was a loved by her husband. She was a good wife, a good mother, an excellent grandmother, and a good great grand mother.

No comments: